Chicken Wings are a dish that is perfect for any get-together, food day, and more. Give 'em something different with these Chipotle Glazed Wings that are sure to get fans applause.
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2. Line a shallow sided baking tray with foil. Spray with cooking spray. Place chicken drummies on tray.
- 3. Combine cumin, chipotle, garlic salt and black pepper in a small bowl. Mix well. Sprinkle about half of the seasoning over the chicken; reserve remaining seasoning. Bake chicken for 45 to 55 minutes until it is cooked through.
- 4. While chicken is baking, heat oil in a small sauce pan. Add garlic and cook on low heat 2 to 3 minutes (do not brown). Add orange marmalade, red wine vinegar, lime juice, crushed red pepper and reserved spice mixture. Bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat and add lime peel.
- 5. When chicken is done, brush with glaze and continue to bake for 5 minutes until chicken is well browned. Drizzle with any remaining glaze.