Chocolate Mint Sugar Cookie Bars
Step away from the norm with these tasty chocolate mint sugar cookies. A delicious grab and go snack for all ages.
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup corn oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp Spice Islands Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 package (10 oz.) mint semi-sweet chocolate chips OR 2 cups chopped mint candies
- granulated OR coarse sugar for garnishing
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside in a small bowl. Combine 1 cup sugar and oil in a large bowl with electric mixer. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Gradually add flour mixture. Stir in mint chips.
- 3. Press dough into 13 x 9-inch ungreased baking pan. Sprinkle with sugar. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until bars are lightly browned around the edges but still soft in the center. Cool on wire rack. Cut into bars before serving.