GRILLED BLEU CHEESE STEAK AND POTATO FOIL PACKETS
This grilled foil packet recipe combines red potatoes, fire roasted tomatoes and bell peppers with strip steak slices and is topped with bleu cheese for a quick and easy grill meal that doesn't skimp on flavor.
- 11 oz red potatoes seasoned with olive oil, parmesan and roasted garlic
- 1 can fire roasted, diced tomatoes, drained
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 lb. thinly sliced boneless strip steak
- 1 1/2 tsp Durkee Steak Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Spice Islands Garlic Salt
- 1/3 cup crumbled bleu cheese
- 1. Preheat gas grill for medium-high heat. Combine potatoes, drained tomatoes and pepper in large bowl. Sprinkle meat with steak seasoning and garlic salt.
- 2. Place four 18x12-inch pieces of heavy aluminum foil on counter. Spray each with cooking spray. Evenly place vegetable mixture on each piece of foil. Top vegetables with steak. Double fold top and ends of each piece of foil, leaving space for steam to gather.
- 3. Place packets on grate; cover grill. Grill 15 minutes or until steak is cooked through (160°F) and potatoes are tender. Carefully open packets. Sprinkle with cheese.