A summer time favorite. This dish combines the classic Meat and Potatoes dinner idea into a delicious kabob with amazing flavor. Quick and easy, this is sure to become a favorite grill item for family and friends.
- 1 lb Beef Top Sirloin Steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 tsp Durkee Steak Seasoning
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 cup Cola
- 3 small Red Potatoes
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 medium Sweet Orange Pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tsp Canola Oil
- 1 cup Pineapple Chunks
- 1. Sprinkle beef with steak seasoning and garlic. Place Cola in a large bowl. Add beef, toss to coat. Set aside.
- 2. Place Potatoes and water in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave, covered, on high for 4-5 minutes or just until tender; drain. Return to bowl. Add tomatoes, pepper, oil and remaining steak seasoning; gently toss to coat.
- 3. Drain beef, discarding marinade. On eight metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread beef, vegetables and pineapple. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 6-8 minutes or until beef reaches desired doneness and pepper is crisp-tender, turning occasionally.