Grilled Lemon Garlic Zucchini
July 30, 2019
1 min read
An amazingly crisp-tender zucchini grilled with a lemon butter garlic sauce. This is sure to be a hit at BBQ's everywhere but truly is a star dish for anything!
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 medium zucchini, cut diagonally into 1/2 inch-thick slices
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk together butter, garlic, Italian seasoning and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Brush zucchini slices with butter mixture.
- 2. Heat a grill pan over medium high heat. Add zucchini in a single layer and grill until charred on both sides and just beginning to soften, about 2 minutes per side.
- 3. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.